Sep 2, 2008

Rodeo


"And they called it Rodeo"-Garth Brooks. I really like to go to the Rodeo. Annual tradition is that I dress up like a cowboy and go to the Rodeo. This year I decided to take a lovely date to the rodeo. I was freaked out in the beginning as I pretty much had a PPI with Stephanie's Mother. My favorite part of the PPI was the saying, "cars are made for transportation. They take you there and back. Nothing else!" That was the worst part of the date by far but Stephanie finally came up to save me. (I have since learned to text Steph and ask if she is ready before I come so I don't have to go through another one of those.) It was quite enjoyable to see Stephanie get into it as much as I did (she went and bought a hat, belt buckle, and shirt for the Rodeo)! My favorite part of the Rodeo is the bull riding but this year I don't think one of the cowboys stayed on for the whole 8 seconds. I think we had one but he cut it pretty close. Another part I like is the team roping and once again they both can't get the ropes on those freaking calves. Overall the date went spectacular and the Rodeo was a blast. Oh I always go with the Applonie's(they are my second family). Good times. Rockin at the Rodeo!

2 comments:

Steph King said...

remember that one time we went to eat dessert at bretts house and no one remembered me? ha ha good times.

Hal and Kristel Shields said...

Cowboy UP!! love the hat! Doin' it TEXAS Style!