Sep 2, 2008

JACK


Bubbly Toes, Banana Pancakes, Mud Football yes that is classic Jack Johnson. I went with some buddies of mine to the great Jack Johnson concert at the USANA Amphitheater. I have to admit I really only went because Dallas was afraid to go by himself and the chick he was with. I have been trying to get into the Jack Scene but I have to admit that all his music sounds alike. There isn't really any variation. I liked that I went and listened but I don't listen to him on a daily basis. To be perfectly honest, I'm not that big of a Jack fan. I had a lot of fun. I thought his opening bands were good and I actually liked them a little bit better then Jack(Neil Halstead and Rogue Wave). They had a little more variety. Don't get me wrong, I like Jack but at the same time I could have be listening to something better. Well that is my experience of Jack Johnson. I wish I could have spent the money I spent on the tickets on tickets for Toby Keith or something.

No comments: