Sep 2, 2008

Amazing Dates





AAAAAHHHHH! The nerves are a brewing. I'm getting ready for our date. I always seem to get freaking nervous. I don't know why but I do. I really wanted to go to Park City to do a little shopping before school started and to have a little fun. Of course my favorite thing to do in Park City besides skiing is going down the alpine slide. I really wanted to take Steph there for her to try it out. She has never been down the slide and I wanted her to try it out. Steph, Mary and I went and tried it out. I have never seen Mary so scared. It was super fun to go down the slide.
I had asked
Steph out on a date for that night. I put on one of my awesome new shirts from Park City and picked her up. (this time not having a PPI with Stephanie's Mother of course.) We went to the wonderful world of LAZERZONE. We met up with Scott, Dallas, Kendall, Christine, Rachel, and Nicole and went laser tagging. In a close battle I lost every time. I'm just too big of a target for those laser tagging freaks. We then had some fabulous dessert at the one and only Just Desserts. Yummy. We then proceeded to go to Dallas' house and watch a movie. I had a great time and was sad that school was starting.
This time
Stephy kinda asked me out on a date to Lagoon. yeah due to the unfortunate circumstances of rain we opted to go bowling. We went with Stephs bro. and sister-in-law. I really stink at bowling and can never hit the front pin. Bowling straight is not an option in my world of bowling. We went to Fatcatz and Bowled and played arcade games. Actually Steph and I DDR'd it. I am not coordinated at all and really stunk it up but Steph is a pro. We then went to dinner at The Mandarin. I was really intimidated because we went with Stephs family. I was so nervous and didn't talk much(i know what your thinking. It is possible for me to not talk!). I had a super great time and, even though I was nervous, had a great day spending it with Stephanie.

3 comments:

Steph King said...

Hey thanks for going with me! It was a blast! Even though I face planted....haha! You're great! And I loved spending the day with you!! You're my favorite.

Hal and Kristel Shields said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now. Thanks for calling, I've missed you tons. I'm glad to see that things are going so good for you. Your the best!!

love, Hal, Kristel, Cody and Hunter

Tiffany and Justin said...

Hey Kendon!! How in the heck are you? I am happy you have a blog and I found you! Its great to see you lookin so happy! Hope all is well, I would love to hear from ya!

Tiff (HILL)