Aug 23, 2008

Summer 2008







This has been a crazy summer. I have had a ton of fun and I just have done some random things. I have loved my crazy adventures and I will continue to have great time. Here are some photos and captions of my summer. One of the random things that started off the summer was a random act of coolness. I decided I wanted to write "KENDON RULES!" on the overpass. I did it and it stayed for a good 5-6 days. Another fun and exciting thing I did this summer was go to warped tour. My favorite band was playing there (Relient K) and I got to meet them. It was awesome.

3 comments:

Steph King said...

remember how you got a wicked farmers tan at warped tour? i do. it's hot.

Kendon said...

NO COMMENT...ok fine I got fried and I still have that farmers tan to this day. The only reason you mention that is because you think it hot!!!!

Torrey Jayne said...

Kendon, I LOVE that you praised your self via the overpass... you are my hero.