Oct 20, 2008

Real Salt Lake and Argentine Dates



GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Real Salt Lake had an awesome game. Steph and I were able to attend the new Rio Tinto stadium and able to watch Real beat F.C. Dallas 3-1. We started off by riding Trax down to the stadium and then we were able to have dinner at the Mayan. It was fun as we played and took pictures at the Mayan. We then attended the game and watched 2 people from F.C. Dallas get red carded and Real score 3 goals in the amazing win. it was an awesome game but if you want to know more ask me about it.

The week before Steph and I had an Argentine night with another buddy of mine. We made empanadas and Milanesas and just had a great time. We then played Guitar Hero and I am a Champion. Steph will claim she beat me but she didn't. hahaha.

4 comments:

Hal and Kristel Shields said...

Your so crazy! I'm glad things are going so good for you!! We miss you down south. Have a great day.

Lovey Dovey said...

So..this is your blog..I am happy to see some of the fun things you are doing..who is Stef? love ya A Sid

Lovey Dovey said...

The girl friend huh! Well have fun and be good...Love you Aunt Sid

DentalDad said...

This is Joe, it is good to see your blog and to see what you are up to. Hope everything is going well with you. Your girlfriend is cute.